Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** *****. My Sharp Insight Pro Microwave

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, My name is ***** *****. My Sharp Insight Pro Microwave Drawer randomly stopped working today. Blew the fuse, but when we reset the fuse from the fusebox, the microwave didn't come back on. The outlet is working, as we tried plugging something else into it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like what? the model number is ***** KB6525 PS
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The monitor switch has likely blown the fuse in the microwave. The drawer may have issues sealing or the switch is faulty. I would strongly recommend you have it professionally repaired as door issues can be dangerous. Also, a microwave leak detector will be needed to test the seal of the drawer after repair to assure safe usage.