Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

Issue is regarding a kenomore elite dishwasher and the

Customer Question

Customer: issue is regarding a kenomore elite dishwasher and the dreaded f2e2 problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: machine is about 13 months old have got this several times in past i trip the power line and it resets the machine but this time around it did not fix the issue no water leaks but the panel is frozen and blinks rapidly with f2e2 error code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 10 months ago.

Hello, the main control board will need to be replaced. If you're extremely handy, you can make the repair yourself.

With the model number I can look the part up for you. I work on the honor system here at Just Answers. I'm not credited for my work until you rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your page. Thanks