bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

My kitchen aid mixer won't shut off. I have to control it by

Customer Question

My kitchen aid mixer won't shut off. I have to control it by the plug. Is there a way of fixing it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Yes the speed control may be bad if it is a newer model they go bad a lot and the older ones can a lot of times be adjusted. Do you know the complete model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KSM90
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
300 watts
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there or is this a scam?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Helloo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an older model so is there an adjustment?

Yes I am here, here is what you need to do to get this fixed.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what service? You didn't even tell me what was wrong or what had to be fixed. I could have watched videos on my own. This is no answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I cannot get an answer that helps, I can't see any reason for paying.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
far I am not impressed and if I am not satisfied, I will cancel my account.

Ok let me get this straight if you knew where to look for what was wrong you would have I thought it would be nice to have a video so you can see what to do, I guess you are looking for something more for free as I can see, so yes cancel your account so who is the scammer here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You better develop a better attitude mister if you're dealing with the public. I asked for service for pay, not a freebie. So far, you have not told me anything for my money. I have a problem that your company said they can solve so I took them at their word. So far, for the money I committed, I have learned nothing. I want an answer not a video. Use words to resolve the problem please.

Yes I am using words take the freebie and have a good weekend.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the response here as I won't be able to retrieve my email until Tuesday. Otherwise use the following email - [email protected]
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
[email protected]
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The first technician was rude and didn't seem to know the answer to my problem. Do you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you can't help me, why should I pay you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there? Otherwise I will cancel my account

It is open for other experts as of now

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I suggest that the first technician learn some manners and the proper way to talk to a customer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He accused me of looking for a freebie when all I expect is what I am paying for - an answer to my problem or an acknowledgment that it cannot be fixed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think you will have an answer for me tonight?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid if I get off this site, I'll never get my answer and lose money also.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is beginning to sound like a scam.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to wait 24 hours for an answer. I'll give you 5 more minutes and if I hear nothing, I am canceling my account. It's 10:40 PM east coast.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 more minutes to go
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Times up
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Do you require further assistance?