John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Have a vintage REPS number 8 kerosene heater with pump and

Customer Question

Have a vintage REPS number 8 kerosene heater with pump and pressure gauge. Made in Clyde Ohio. REPS stove and heater co Clyde Ohio. I need instructions on how to use.
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is side photo. Not sure what all the knobs are for
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

As you have found there is no information readily available that cover your actual heater but if you post me a close up of the gauge and knob area together with the burner area as you look downwards perhaps between us we can get it to work. This is not my area of expertise but I have an interest in kerosene lamps which in the round work the same way - Ian

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am trying to attach some more photos, but the iPad lets me select them and it shows them in red for some reason and I cannot get them to open from the reply page. Let me know if you cannot see the photos.
Thanks