Ezekiel
Ezekiel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Repair Expert
91962359

In our Sub Zero side by side the ice keeps freezing into

Customer Question

In our Sub Zero side by side the ice keeps freezing into clumps in the freezer so will not dispense through the hole. model BI-42SID/S/TH SERIAL # *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 1 year ago.

Hello is the ice freezing in clumps in the icemaker area or if there is a dispenser is it clumping there. Please explain

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In the freezer dispenser.
Expert:  Ezekiel replied 1 year ago.

Hi ok if you can check that flapper dispenser when u press the lever the flapper opens to release the ice please check that you cant see a gap or any light from one side of the flapper to the other if that flapper is not sitting flush but is loose a little loose that is your problem and will need replacing please let me know

Expert:  Ezekiel replied 1 year ago.

Please rate me on my help .should you need further assistance please send me a reply