Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

GE refrigerator, 7 years old, French door and bottom

Customer Question

GE refrigerator, 7 years old, French door and bottom freezer- water dispenses, ice maker not working. Periodically display LC. Er code. Line not kinked, filter removed and plug put in, unplugged and replugged. Still no ice.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That error means that there is an issue with the main electronic control board having issues with the communication process. I suspect the board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE