Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** and h can't unlock my miele oven door

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and h can't unlock my miele oven door :(
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm not sure what I did, but I was trying to put the temperature on and must have pressed the + button too much because now it is locked and now it makes a shrieking sound when I try to turn it on. Hi William by the way
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Turn the power off at the mains for a few hours to reset the electronics. The door latch should reset to an open home position.