Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** and my ice dispenser is not working.

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and my ice dispenser is not working. The water is and the light switch is. Any suggestions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The ice maker is working, but the ice is not dispensing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the issue is auger motor failure or a lack of power from the source, either the control or the connection at the door, depending on the model.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?