John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Im ***** *****. My asko dishwasher has a error f2 coming up,

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Im ***** *****. My asko dishwasher has a error f2 coming up, what is it?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the dishwash tripped the circuit breaker, so I opened the door to stop it. The bottom was full of water, after a min or so the motor starts and pumps the water out, but then the motor kept running, the only way to stop it was to turn it off at the power point. then the F2 starts flashing on the panel.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

OK F2 indicates that there has been a leak of water into the base of the appliance. You need to remove the front kickpanel of the appliance Power off and with a towel mop up the water, come back to me when you've done.