Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My dacor RSD30 oven light has failed, I ordered the

Customer Question

My dacor RSD30 oven light has failed, I ordered the replacement kit part number 701750, step 2 asks me to remove the cooktop of the chassis from the top of the appliance to expose the cover plate, can you send me more information about how to accomplish that task?
Thanks, Doug
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The parts breakdown showing how that model comes apart is at the link below. There are side brackets that secure the top to the oven. Other than those, there is nothing holding the top on.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kelly, your response does not give me enough info to access the Light assembly, can you please clarify the part number on the linked drawing that are the side brackets that secure the top to the oven and by what means do I access those and then how is the range top fastened to them?
Thanks, Doug