Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

All five burners on my Jenn-Air JDR8895AA Dual Fuel Range's

Customer Question

Customer: Hi ***** *****. All five burners on my Jenn-Air JDR8895AA Dual Fuel Range's cook top have flames which are orange with almost no blue. All the orifices are spotless. I am thinking the gas regulator as I can find no adjustment (outside of the flame height) for individual burners.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Flame height and shape are good, no unusual noises or sputtering, and all the burners work at their low settings. What other details would be helpful?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, I am.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Is this a new installation or did this just happen to the unit that has been installed fro several years?

And is the unit on L/P or Natural Gas?

There is NO need to open a new question for each reply that you send me.

Since you are on Natural gas .I would also suspect the issue is the regulator.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

http://www.repairclinic.com/vwo10/PartDetail/Pressure-Regulator/74007387/1009180?rcaid=1000070
If you have any questions just reply back.

Do you still need assistance on your question ?

If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time