Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Panasonic Microwave that was only 96 days from

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic Microwave that was only 96 days from Purchase when it quit working. Please give me an address and what I need to return for this to be repaired. I tried the repair center in FL, they no longer are doing the repairs, so I guess McAllen Exchange is the only place to send Panasonic merchandise. My phone number is(###) ###-####or cell #***-***-****. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are many warranty service centers in Florida. However, I am not sure what area you are in. The link below is to a service locator, using your zip code. Let me know if you still have trouble locating a service company in your area.

CLICK HERE