Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Water supply was cut off to my fridge short period of time

Customer Question

water supply was cut off to my fridge for a short period of time but ice maker remained on.Now that water has been restored,water is leaking inside my freezer.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

If water is leaking into the freezer that means the water inlet valve is seeping allowing water to trickle out when it should not be, the valve will have to be replaced, the valve is located on the back of the refrigerator just follow the water lines on the back of the fridge and you will find it. If you would like me to find you the replacement part please double check the model number you gave, that one is not good. Thanks.

In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.