Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Modle SHE3ARF6UC/21 when it is turned on it tries to start

Customer Question

modle SHE3ARF6UC/21 when it is turned on it tries to start for a minute then stops and a code of E:25 shows. there is some water in the filter.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

The E25 error code indicates there is a drain issue with the machine, in most cases it's just a clogged up filter assembly or sump, usually this can be cleared out by cleaning the filter and sump assembly, the video below will show you how to clean it out and remove any blockage that may exist, if that does not work then the drain pump will need to be replaced, here is the part number and a link to order the pump in case you have to replace it:

Dishwasher Drain Pump

Part #: 00611332

Here is the video - Click Here

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!