Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Whirpool dishwasher does not finish final drainage cycle.

Customer Question

Whirpool dishwasher does not finish final drainage cycle. Dirty dishwater remains in the bottom after a complete (?) cycle is finished
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

you probably have a stopped up filter or sump, watch the video below it will show you how to get out any stoppage that may be clogging the system, if that does not solve the issue you will need to replace the drain pump, if you will get the model number of the unit, it should be located on the door frame somewhere, I will be glad to get you a replacement part number if you need it , the model number you gave is not good.

VIDEO - click here

In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.