Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Duet washer. There is water going into the drum,

Customer Question

I have a Duet washer. There is water going into the drum, it's just not filling properly. I have already replaced the inlet valve, verified adequate water pressure, and verified the drain is properly positioned. The water that is dispensed into the drum is not draining until it is supposed to- via being pumped out. Is there a level sensor I need to check or replace?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.