Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a montgomery wards gas range/stove model number KTM

Customer Question

Customer: I have a montgomery wards gas range/stove model number KTM 2445-60/80 and I am looking for a manual. The oven stopped working.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It has an igniter but that went out years ago and I have been using what I guess is the heat coil element to turn it on. It stopped working last week when I turned it on nothing happens. The coil does not glow
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the coil is not glowing, it is likely faulty and will need to be replaced. Access is gained by removing the floor of the oven.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!