John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I turn on my dishwasher. The start button comes on but the

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I turn on my dishwasher. The start button comes on but the dishwasher won't start. After a few seconds, the dishwasher starts beeping. I have reset it several times. I have unplugged it and waited a few minutes. Nothing seems to help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Once I hit start, I usually hear the water turn on. Now when I hit start, nothing happens until it starts beeping 5 seconds later and continues to beep until I reset it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: How long is a bit?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for requesting me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?