Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Not sure what button I pressed, but the 8 hour delay button

Customer Question

Hello, not sure what button I pressed, but the 8 hour delay button is on and the machine won't start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

could you tell me what type of unit and brand and the model number please

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Frigidare front loading washing machine

Press "Delay Start" on the far right of the control panel and push "Cancel."

or

press the delay button and hold it in until it cancels to reset it.

If you can't get it out of delay mode unplug the washer for 10 minutes and plug it back in this should reset the board if it does not then you will need to replace the control board. let me know how it goes, if it does not reset and you need the part number for the control board let me know, thanks.

In the meantime:

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.

\

sorry,

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!