John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

The seal that goes on the top of the inner glass on the door

Customer Question

The seal that goes on the top of the inner glass on the door to my double oven needs replaced. When the tech came out, he said the part isn't listed in the manual so there is nothing he can do. I called kitchen aid and they said the same thing. I then called trouble shooting with kitchen aid and waited on hold for 3 hours before hanging up. I tried ordering a universal replacement part from Sears without luck. What can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The inner glass panels are not sealed. What does the part look like that you are seeing? The link below shows the parts breakdown. Can you post a picture of what you are seeing on yours?

CLICK HERE