Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Commercial Vulcan five burner propane grill. I

Customer Question

Customer: I have a Commercial Vulcan five burner propane grill. I cannot get it to light. It has electronic ignition which is sparking fine but the pilots will not light.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is an oth
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If you can help me get it started I will most definitely pay. I will wait but I am going to do some other research
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The issue is likely with the regulator or the fuel supply. Are you certain you have fuel out of the regulator?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will have to get back with you tomorrow
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

That will be just fine, thank you! Have a great rest of your evening!