Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Dishwasher - urgently need it to start
, dishwasher

Customer Question

Customer: dishwasher - urgently need it to start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: dishwasher been flashing with 2:45 (the function it is on is auto) and then it just stays like that. i am not able to press any other button as it doesn't do anything i have tried to reset it and then it shows 0:01 and then the same thing again
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to UK Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long? am happy to pay you if it gets fixed
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: but what if it doesn't work - then you still have my money.....
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I suspect you have the unit programmed for a timed wash cycle.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?