Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Can the brew unit drive on a cva 4070 be serviced
, F73

Customer Question

Customer: can the brew unit drive on a cva 4070 be serviced
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: F73 fault keeps showing up i already replaced brew unit
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There are several things that can cause issues with the brew unit, including the machine being dirty. It can also be an issue with the switches that monitor the brew unit's position or even the main control. Is the machine pretty clean inside?