Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kenmore model795.71023010 freezer at 31 fridge at 43 days,

Customer Question

kenmore model795.71023010 freezer at 31 fridge at 43 for three days , no error codes, and no blinking light on inverter board has e inverter board
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

If the fans are running and the compressor is running and the display tells you that it's 31 and 43 degrees, then the refrigerator knows it's not cold enough but it just can't get down to temperature. Unfortunately that means you either have a freon leak or an inefficient compressor. This is not something you can fix yourself. you'd need a technician to come out and check the freon pressure to determine if you need a new compressor or need a freon leak repaired.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.