Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My name is ***** ***** model number nn-sd446m it won't start

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** model number nn-sd446m it won't start tell me to check operating book which have
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: can't get it to cancel or to start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been waiting since 0635 for a reply
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is an issue with one of the door swit6ches or the electronic control is having trouble. Unplug it for an hour. Does the behavior change after plugging back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
behaviour don't change after plugging back in
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it will not respond to any command from the panel, then the main control is likely faulty. The spares for your model are below but I do not see the main control PCB listed. You may need to phone them for pricing and availability.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its just the start and stop does not respond to any command