bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Door won't shut and lock the lock wont catch nothing keep

Customer Question

Customer: door won't shut and lock the lock wont catch nothing keep yhe door from shuting do I take off the front or the inner panal can't find a manual
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The front pull handle does not catch with the uper lock inside the door I tried to reset the latch but it seems that it is not catching with the outside door pull handle.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Can you give me the manufacturer and model together with what it is ie dishwasher, washing machine etc.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Bosch model smu2046uc/14
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

OK let me have a look at the manual be right back.

Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.

Right copy and paste the following into you browser, go to spare parts list and diagrams then page one -when you can view it come back to me,

http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/store/spareparts/Dishwasher/SMU2046UC/14