Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have model number gh4184xss1 it has one extra wire coming

Customer Question

I have model number gh4184xss1 it has one extra wire coming from transformer I changed the hv capacitor but for got how to hook up the four wires ones the diode one heavy white from transformer one red from transformer and one red from magnetron the wire from magnetron to transformer is intact
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

This is very simple to wire up. The white wire from the transformer goes to one side of the capacitor. All the other wires go to the other side of the capacitor. It doesn't matter which side you use, just make sure they are on opposite sides.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.