Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a whirlpool gold micro wave 2007 model number

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool gold micro wave 2007 model number gh4184xss1 parts and manual no longer available from whirlpool on this model and its different from others im seeing I changed the hv capicator and forgot how the wires go back on it has TWO red wires coming out of transformer one white and theres a red coming from magnetron and diode so four wires not three that need to go back on capicator is there a way I can send a photo if u need it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

This is very simple to wire up. The white wire from the transformer goes to one side of the capacitor. All the other wires go to the other side of the capacitor. It doesn't matter which side you use, just make sure they are on opposite sides.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.