Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My dispenser is not dispensing soap. Model Bosch shx46a05uc

Customer Question

Customer: my dispenser is not dispensing soap. Model Bosch shx46a05uc
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my dispenser is not dispensing soap. Model Bosch shx46a05uc
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When it finishes cleaning and I open it, the dispenser is closed. It used to be open previously.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question. Give me just a minute and I will be right with you working on your answer now. Thanks.

The motor in the dispenser assembly has failed and not allowing the door to open you will need to replace the dispenser assembly:

Dishwasher Dispenser Assembly

Part #: 488964

see images below for repair instructions
Image#1

Image#2

Image#3

Image#4

Let me know if you have any additional questions, in the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!