John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Madam, I have a Haier HWM1070KFL Front-loader washing

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a Haier HWM1070KFL Front-loader washing machine and have located a fault on the Control Module Printed Circuit Board. Can you please let me know any data you may have on components CS1, CS2, CS3 and CS4. These components are trannsistors. I'm looking for exact replacements (or equivalent devices). They're TO-92 cases. I suspect the Manufacturer is Semiconductor Technology. Thank you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to say you have no hope - engineers these days do no repair down to component level, we would just replace the complete pcb. It not viable for us to spend the time on the process. Secondly, you have to be able to decide what could have caused the problem, be it poor quality components or a faulty item such as a motor or heater connected to it. You might be lucky and find a pcb on Ebay but my supplier doesnt even list the product any more. Its been discontinued by Haier.