Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

GE profile 30 inch dual fuel range is not allowing us to set

Customer Question

GE profile 30 inch dual fuel range is not allowing us to set anything. If we push "Roast," for example the word LOC appears on the left side of the screen and on the right side is the word "on." How can we get our chic***** *****ed tonight please?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So your control lock is just engaged. Press and hold the 9 and 0 buttons together for 5 seconds and the control panel will unlock.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?