John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE Profile Black Refrigerator stopped working ... I do

Customer Question

My GE Profile Black Refrigerator stopped working ... I do not know much about this Refrigerator..except that it is 65 1/2 H 30 1/2 deep & 30 1/2 wide ... yesterday it started to make a very loud motor type noise and when i checked it a few hours later it was no longer working. The butter was soft , etc.. Can it be fixed
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.

We need to start with the model number, if you open the fridge door it should be on the wall or ceiling for the refridge section. please look...