Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

How do you replace the seal around a Frigidaire door? Do you

Customer Question

How do you replace the seal around a Frigidaire door? Do you have to remove the inner piece on the inside of the door and put the seal around the door and screw back in?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

no you should just loosen the screws enough that the old seals pulls out then slip the edge of the new seal back under the plastic molding and tighten the screws, there is no need in removing the entire inner plastic.

here is a good video showing how to do just that on a frigidaire upright freezer it should get you headed in the right direction:

VIDEO click here

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.