Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

GE café gas range lower oven light blinks in the off

Customer Question

Customer: GE café gas range lower oven light blinks in the off position
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the light gets brighter when you turn on, but will stay lit in the off position
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what happens now that I have paid?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid.....
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

Are you talking about the light bulb in the oven itself or a oven in operation light?

If you talking about the light inside the oven, then the oven door switch is shorted and will need to be replaced or it's sticking one of the two either way just replace the switch if you would give me the model number I will find you the part number and a replacement switch to order. Thanks.

In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.