Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Just looking on the net to see if problem with my Maytag

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, just looking on the net to see if problem with my Maytag Dryer is repairable. Name is Manny
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: K, I have a Maytag Neptune Gas Dryer that was purchased several years ago and never installed. Model # ***** ***** and the buttons do not work and will not turn on
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: but if you open door all numbers light up
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: but you press buttons and nothing happens
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Yes the unit is repairable you need a new touchpad for the machine, that was a common issue on that model here is a link to the part you need to fix it.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks