Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years experience specializing in Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore
19941226

How do I take off the stop clip on the upper rack of my

Customer Question

How do I take off the stop clip on the upper rack of my kitchen aid dishwasher model KUDM24SEBL1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 10 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. The clip has a plastic tab that has it locked in place. You need to press in on the tab as you pull the clip up. Her is a link to a picture of the clip to help you know what and where to push. As they are installed they are pushed down until that plastic tab snaps out locking it is place. You will be reversing the process. Use a small screwdriver or similar tool to press in on the tab. Clip picture link

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I don't make outbound calls. Are you having a problem with the instructions?