Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Is there a way to calibrate the precise fill amount? I use

Customer Question

Is there a way to calibrate the precise fill amount? I use 30oz for coffee in the morning and it gives me nearly 32 every time.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The fill is measured by the flow meter shown as number 643 in the diagram at the link below. It is not adjustable.

CLICK HERE

If you have good water pressure to the refrigerator from your home's water supply (at least 30 PSI), that flow meter will likely need to be replaced. Instructions are attached.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE