Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

How do you turn off 1999 Dacor gas range model no ERSD305

Customer Question

How do you turn off 1999 Dacor gas range model no ERSD305 range serial no FC8410177 that won't stop beeping F1 after multiple times of holding cancel-secure for 3 seconds?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 10 months ago.

F1 is a faulted touchpad/clock. Here is a test you can do to see what you need to replace.

"Please follow the steps below to test F1 Failure Code.
"For steadly F1 codes:
"1. Leave the power on, as the F1 signals showing on display. Carefully take down the control panel or the maintop and access the back of the ERC/CLOCK.
"2. Fine the flate ribbon coming off from the membrane (touch pad) going into the ERC/CLOCK.
"3. While the F1 is signaling , press cancel/secure and immediately disconnect the touch pad going into the ERC. If the Membrane is faulty the F1 will cease,then replace the membrane".

If you could take the time and use the STAR RATING CHART at the top of your page to give me at least a 3 star rating, then I will receive credit for helping you. Also feel free to post back if you need more help, thanks!