Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Factory Trained CFC Technician
13570846

When I press the start button on my GE dishwasher the start

Customer Question

When I press the start button on my GE dishwasher the start button goes on for a few seconds and than starts blinking and the dishwasher never starts.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Medic replied 1 year ago.

Hello, make sure the door is shut securely. If it is, the control in the door has failed and will need to be replaced to fix the issue. If you're extremely handy, you can make the repair yourself. I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen before logging off. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ūüĎé

I work on the honor system here @ Just Answers. Please remember to rate my answer positively using the star rating system at the top of your screen before logging off. Thanks!