Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Trying to relight pilot light chef oven model cgr1420bdw

Customer Question

Trying to relight pilot light for magic chef oven model cgr1420bdw
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That model uses electric igniters, there are no pilots. The oven igniter is shown as number 14in the diagram at the link below. Is it not heating uP to make the oven work?

CLICK HERE

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If it is not lighting, the igniter is likely faulty.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!