bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a Sears kenmore elite refrigerator that when u open

Customer Question

I have a Sears kenmore elite refrigerator that when u open one door both open also, how do u set thermostat on door to freezer on front what is express freeze what is the lock press and hold for
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

With regard to the doors, the best policy is to slightly tilt the refrigerator backwards so that they will close with the force of gravity. Also works if you forget to shut the door.

Copy and paste the following link in to your browser - the user handbook is listed in pdf format and can be downloaded for your further perusal.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/kenmore-elite-parts/refrigerator-parts/user-manuals/manual-downloads/Model-79577563600/0583/0161000?modelNumber=79577563600&diagramPageId=&documentId=

Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done you can come back at an time for more information about your Kenmore. Thank You for using JA and have a great afternoon. Ian