Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

The power button is loose and hard to turn on.

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Just so there is no question, it is number 7 in the picture at the link below that is loose and difficult to use, correct?

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No it is the power button above and to the left of 7 on the diagram. There is not a number associated with it on the diagram.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

I think that is part of the panel assembly, I am looking now.

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

It is part of the entire front panel assembly, number 13in the diagram I sent a link to. That whole panel will need to be replaced. I have attached pages from the service manual showing how it is replaced. Sit down before you click the part link, that panel is VERY pricey!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yikes! I think I'll call a repairman. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

You are very welcome, thank you!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!