Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My dacor raised vent rv 30 jammed while lowering because I

Customer Question

my dacor raised vent rv 30 jammed while lowering because I didn't put the grill back in correctly. I disconnected elelctricity but cannot lift it up to get the grill out . When I push the button with electric connected it still tries to go down.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

This is actually quite a major issue. I have to go out on a call like this at least 2 or 3 times a year. You have to disconnect the vent below the downdraft/cooktop and then you need to remove all the screws going into the front sheet metal panel on the front of the downdraft under your counter top. This panel needs to be removed because you have to pull the grille out through the front of the downdraft under the countertop. It'll take a few hours unfortunately.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Who is a technician in Orlando FL

If you click on the link below you can enter your zip code to see what authorized servicers are in your area.

CLICK HERE for servicer locator

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Who is a technician in Orlando FL?

I just responded not 15 seconds ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?