Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a KEBC107KSS505 that melted the Thermal Heat Fuse

Customer Question

I have a KEBC107KSS505 that melted the Thermal Heat Fuse when we did the Self Clean mode. I replaced the Thermal fuse and the oven works fine, but the 5W 12V lights will not come on. Replaced bulbs, but, still no success for the oven illumination. What do I need to do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately when the oven cuts, it overheats the electronics on the top of your oven. If you already replaced your bulbs then you know those aren't the issue which means that the light transformer above the oven overheated and failed. You'll need to order and replace the light transformer so below is al ink to the part you'll need for your model.

CLICK HERE for transformer

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.