Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I remove the top of my Kenmore washer model

Customer Question

How do I remove the top of my Kenmore washer model #110.26292693 in order to replace the balance ring I just received from USPS?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So the top panel doesn't actually come off---the entire outer shell will need to be pulled off as one assembly. Below is a video that shows you how to do this. To start, there are plastic covers on the right and left side of the control panel that you must pry off at the top using a flat head screwdriver in order to expose 2 screws going down through the control panel in the front right and left corners of the control panel.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where's the video????

It's in the blue link I gave you when I first replies but below is the link again if you can't find it.

CLICK HERE for video

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?