Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do yoy get the fridge bulb cover off so bulb can be

Customer Question

how do yoy get the fridge bulb cover off so bulb can be changed.model ***********
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

There is one clip toward the back of the clear cover directly in the center. Stick a small flat head screwdriver up into this slot and pry on the clip so that you can pull the cover down along the back first, then the cover will pull off completely to access the bulbs above it.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
you would think that it would be a pretty small job to open te fridg and be able to locate the bulb/. getting the cover off is going to reguire some help. when i put my finger in thr dmall square hole in the cover that wpuld be o place to get the cover off.

It is a fairly easy job. I explained how to remove the cover in my last response. This takes less than 15 seconds.