Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a samsung dishwasher and the low rinse light wont go

Customer Question

i have a samsung dishwasher and the low rinse light wont go out and it wont cycle to wash.......all it WILL DO is fill and drain
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

try refilling the rinse aid dispenser, it that does not work then the dispenser has a bad sensor in it and will need to be replaced. If you give me the model number of the dishwasher I will get you the part number needed and some repair instructions, if refilling the rinse aid does not work.

In the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there).

Also be aware that this rating is for the quality of my response, not a rating for the overall experience you have had on this site.

Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

Before leaving a negative rating please discuss it with me first so I can have a chance to remedy the issue. Thank You!

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
that turned off the low rinse light ....but the washer still will not cycle it just fills and does nothing
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The low rinse light went out... The dishwasher fills but it will not cycle to wash
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When it power up the Wash Dry Clean are illuminated along with the quick cycle light

Sorry I will have to opt out, maybe another tech can help

Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The lights that are on are signaling an error code. I will need the exact and complete model number to get you accurate information regarding what it means.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?