Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My g.e. café css25uswa ss the door control panel does not

Customer Question

my g.e. café css25uswa ss the door control panel does not work at all no lights no dispensing no control the refridgerator and freezer work fine tried unplugging for 5 minutes no good looked at the circuit board in the back and could see no visable dark or burned areas checked the boards fuse and it was good ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Since the interface control also controls the temperature, you'll want to check the wire connection up in the top hinge of the freezer door. Sometimes if you unplug the plastic molex connector you'll see a burnt contact in the plug which cause cause the dispenser to not light up, but other than that, you'd be looking at replacing the main control board on the back of the refrigerator. Below is a link to the part you'd want to order and replace.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.