AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 10 years
76126576

Our GE ELECTRIC Oven temp needs fixing. We need to set the

Customer Question

Our GE ELECTRIC Oven temp needs fixing. We need to set the temp at 475 to get a temp of 400. What do you suggest doing?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

If the oven does not get to temp then you have a faulty temperature sensor that needs replacing.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. Thank you for using Just Answer.

If you could take the time and use the STAR RATING CHART at the top of your page to give me at least a 3 star rating, then I will receive credit for helping you. Also feel free to post back if you need more help, thanks!