John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

WASHER KEEPS SHOWING UE FAULT

Customer Question

WASHER KEEPS SHOWING UE FAULT
Category: Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

OK this indicates that there is an 'out of balance load' in the drum. To check if it is a load error or a washing machine error, put it onto fast spin with no washing in and tell me if it comes up again?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No it did not show UE fault
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

OK the problem is with the load that you are putting in to the washer. It is fitted with a vibration sensor that monitors the appliances vibration and shuts the spin speed down if it is too violent. Strange though it seems you get more vibration if you only put a small quantity of clothes in as they bounce around inside whilst a larger load has no great movement. You also get this fault if you put an item in that can absorb massive amounts of water with some that cant. In the end its about getting the mix right. I hope that has answered the question poised.

Would you therefore now kindly rate the information given, once done you can ask further questions on a free of charge basis and come back to me if you need further advice. Thank You for using JA and have a great day - Ian

Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.

Do you require further assistance??